Budget and financial year reports
Last Updated: 29 November 2022
Our budget books, audit letters, approved accounts, fees and charges books, audit of accounts and budget consultation.
The reports are set out by financial year and cover the last four years.
If you want paper copies of these documents there may be a charge.
2022 to 2023 financial year
2021 to 2022 financial year
The audit is now completed on the annual accounts and the audit certificate is published within the Statement of Accounts and Annual Governance Statement. However the Certificate of completion of the audit has not been issued at this time because:
- the auditors are also required to review the Council’s arrangements to deliver value for money, this needs to be completed within three months of the date of opinion on the financial statements per special provisions in the National Audit Office’s guidance for auditors (in Auditor Guidance Note 03). This work is planned to be completed by the end of February 2023
- due to delays with the Whole of Government Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2022
Please note that Regulation 16(1) of The Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 requires the Council to publish (which must include publication on its website) a statement:
- that the audit has been concluded
- that the statement of accounts has been published
- of the rights of inspection conferred in local government electors by section 25 of the Act and the address at which, and the hours during which, those rights may be exercised
As the audit has not yet been concluded, we cannot yet issue this statement. The notice of conclusion of the audit will be added to the website alongside our audit certificate as soon as this is issued.