Last Updated: 2 March 2021
If you pay your Council Tax or Business rates to us, you can get your bills online.
When you sign up you'll get an email whenever you have a new bill and can access it instantly and securely through your self-service My Account.
You'll need to have a My Account to register for or amend your e-Billing details.
Register for My Account or amend your billing
Add your Council Tax account:
- you'll need your eight digit Council Tax reference number which you can find on your bill. You'll also need to answer a few security questions to confirm your identity
- from your online Council Tax account, follow the link for paperless billing sign-up/amend
- sign up for paperless billing, you'll need to register or sign in to My Account
Advantages of paperless billing
If you sign-up for e-Billing, you'll:
- be able to access your bill faster 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- have no need to handle paper bills
- be improving the environment by helping us use less paper and helping us save money on printing and postage costs
- get an email notification when your bill and supporting information is available to view on MyAccount
- be able to have an email notification sent out to every person on your Council Tax bill
- be able to download and print your bill if you still need to
- be able to go back to receiving your bills through the post if you change your mind
Paperless Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction notifications
If you receive Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction then you can also get your notification letters online.
You'll need to have a My Account to register for or amend your e-notification details.