Ferry Nab Marina
Ferry Nab Marina stands on the shore of Windermere within walking distance of Bowness.
There are 10 berths for boats up to 14m and 17 berths for boats up to 13m. All our berths accommodate boats with deep keels.
Facilities at Ferry Nab
- showers and toilets
- chemical toilet disposal
- pump out facility (privileged rates for berth holders)
- twenty four hour emergency telephone
- hot and cold snacks and drinks
- dinghy storage
- trailer storage
- winter storage
Facilities for berth holders
- electricity (chargeable and limited availability)
- free parking for one vehicle at Ferry Nab
Cost of berths
Up to 12 metres
Annual fee: £4968 10 percent deposit: £496.80
Up to 13 metres
Annual fee £5490 10 percent deposit £549
Up to 14 metres
Annual fee: £5796 10 percent deposit: £579.60
There is an option to pay the remaining balance with 10 monthly instalments.
How to apply
Completed forms should be returned to the Lake Wardens office or contact them for further information.
Bowness on Windermere