Ferry Nab Marina
Ferry Nab Marina stands on the shore of Windermere within walking distance of Bowness.
There are 10 berths for boats up to 14m and 16 berths for boats up to 13m.
All prices include VAT at the appropriate rate from 1 April 2019.
Facilities at Ferry Nab
- showers and toilets
- chemical toilet disposal
- sewage pump out for mooring holders: £2 for single use, £15 for 10 uses
- sewage pump out for non-mooring holders: £4.50 for single use, £40 for 10 uses
- tractor (per half hour): £27.50
- mast hoist (per use): £27.50
- lake map: £5.00
- pressure wash: £27.50
- plastic number boards (pair): £15.00
- dinghy storage
- trailer storage (per calendar month): £33.40
- winter storage, 1st November to 31st March: £38.30 per metre
- twenty four hour emergency telephone
- hot and cold snacks and drinks
Additional facilities for berth holders
- electricity (chargeable)
- free parking for one vehicle at Ferry Nab
Cost of berths
(Annual charges for a 12 month period commencing 1 April)
- boats up to 12 metres LOA: annual fee: £5400, 10% deposit: £540
- boats 12 to 13 metres LOA: annual fee £5850, 10% deposit £585
- boats 13 to 14 metres LOA: annual fee £6300, 10% deposit: £630
There is an option to pay the remaining balance with 10 monthly instalments.
Annual boat storage fees
- tenders in racks maximum LOA 3.10m (10ft 2inches), mooring holders: £115 per year
- trailered dinghy storage maximum LOA 5.5m (18ft): £316 per year
- trailered catamaran storage: £420 per year
Holiday boat storage: April to October
(Minimum third party insurance)
- powered craft and catamarans maximum LOA. 5.5m: £25 per night
- non powered trailered dinghy up to a maximum of 5.5m: £10 per night
Winter storage: November to March
- boats: (limited space): £38.30 per metre
- trailer storage (limited spaces): £33.40 per month
How to apply
Completed forms should be returned to the Lake Wardens office.