Save time, do it online: Pay Apply Report

Insurance claims

Occasionally we could be responsible for causing damage to property or injuries.

Our insurers deal with any claims.  

To make a claim you should fill in a form giving us the details of the incident. You can get the form from the department responsible, or download Insurance Claim - Incident Report Form (PDF/67KB/5 pages)

Return the form to the department responsible.

Many services (for example, highways) are provided by Cumbria County Council. 

Avoid wasting your time by making sure which council is responsible before filling in the form.

Contact details for each department