Save time, do it online: Pay Apply Report

Caravan site licences

To apply for a residential, seasonal or touring caravan site licence fill in a caravan site licence application form (PDF/19KB/2 pages).

To transfer a caravan site licence fill in a caravan site licence transfer application form (PDF/74KB/1 page).

Caravan sites also need planning permission.

Send in a copy of the planning permission with the application form.

The application form and relevant documents should be returned to the licensing group.

Guidance notes