Pay Apply Report

Offices contact details

Kendal main office, online and email contacts

Contact us form

Telephone: 01539 733 333
Fax: 01539 740 300
Visit or write to us: South Lakeland District Council Offices, South Lakeland House, Lowther Street, Kendal, Cumbria LA9 4UF
Open Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5pm

location of our Kendal offices

Customer service offices

Ulverston Coronation Hall
County Square, Ulverston, Cumbria LA12 7LZ
Open Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5pm

Windermere Library
Ellerthwaite, Windermere, Cumbria LA23 2AJ
Open Tuesday and Thursday, 9am to 12.15pm

Ambleside Library
Kelsick Road, Ambleside, Cumbria LA22 0BZ
Open Wednesday, 10am to 1pm

Out of hours emergency numbers

Kendal and Eastern Area: 0870 428 6905

Lakes, Ulverston and Western Area: 0870 428 6906

Departments emails


Positive Feedback Okay Feedback Negative Feedback