The interactive policies map shows the areas covered by policies, designations and allocations that are identified in our adopted development plan documents.
This information can be viewed by:
- opening the 'My Maps' tab (top left hand corner of the page)
- Click on the 'Show side panel' button' (the side panel may already be open)
- Open the 'Map Categories' drop down menu, in the side panel
- Find the mapped policies area you'd like see by clicking on the + sign. For example Land Allocations 2013
- You can open map layers showing specific land allocations (for example land allocated to housing 'Housing Allocation') by checking the tick box on the right hand side
- You can zoom in and out and move around the map by using your mouse or the scroll bar in the top left of the map