Planning policy consultations
Last Updated: 11 November 2022
The Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) sets out our approach to engaging the community when preparing or revising Local Plan documents. It also explains how the community will be consulted on planning applications.
Details of any consultations we are undertaking will appear on this page. Please sign up to our mailing list to be notified of upcoming consultations.
Join our mailing list
If you would like to be added to our Local Plan mailing list, please email your details along with confirmation that you consent to your data being held for the purposes of Local Plan consultations.
If you would like to be added to or removed from our mailing list email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Data Protection Regulations
Your personal contact data will be held in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2016. This data will be used solely in connection with consultation on Local Plan documents and will not be shared with any third parties outside of the Council. Please note that when you make a response to a consultation, your name and organisation (if applicable) will appear on the published list of responses and cannot be treated as confidential.
There are no current consultation.
- Call for Sites 2021: Feedback Consultation 20 September to 10 November 2022
- Issues and Options and second Call for Sites 30 June to 29 October 2021
- Local Plan Review Early Engagement Short Survey: 17 February to 16 October 2020.
- Local Plan Review Early Engagement Discussion Paper Survey: 17 February to 16 October 2020.
- Call for Sites July 2020: Housing and Employment Sites: 6 July to 16 October 2020.
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment: Consultation on Proposed Methodology: 8 January 2020 to 14 February 2020.