The Local Plan Land Allocations document identifies land for different types of development outside the National Parks.
You can see the documents listed below in our Local Plan Land Allocations adoption documents folder.
- Local Plan Land Allocations Development Plan Document, December 2013 (PDF/2.66MB/160pages)
- final Local Plan Land Allocations maps
- Local Plan Land Allocations Adoption Statement, December 2013 (PDF/84KB/pages)
- Inspector's Report, November 2013 (PDF/551KB/80pages)
- Sustainability Statement December 2013 (PDF/1.02MB/8pages) and
- all background sustainability appraisal documents including the main SA Report
The interactive local plan policies map shows policies, designations and allocations identified in the local plan land allocations. This information can be viewed by opening the 'layers' tab (bottom left hand corner of map) and selecting the information you want to look at. You can have multiple layers open at any time and can zoom in and out of the map.
Development briefs are being prepared for some allocated sites.
Information on the process can be found in the: