Evidence base studies and fact files
The Local Plan is based on a wide range of studies and data.
- data collected and analysed by us
- studies carried out on our behalf
We also use other strategies and policy documents prepared by us and other organisations.
More studies or reviews of existing studies will be done as work continues.
You can see some of the relevant documents by following these links:
- settlement fact files
- environment evidence base files
- housing evidence base files
- transport and infrastructure evidence base files
- employment and retail evidence base files
5 year housing land supply
The Council monitors the supply of housing land and publishes a Housing Land Position Report each year setting out the position at 31 March, including the 5 year housing land supply.