Broad Street car park
Last Updated: 18 April 2023
Multi-tariff car park situated in Windermere, LA23 2AB.
Map showing the location of Broad Street car park
Disabled spaces: 7
Motorcycle parking: Can use any spaces, with consideration to other vehicles.
No height restrictions
Open 7 days a week including bank holidays from 8am to 8pm.
'Early Bird' tariff: arrive before 9am and pay £1.10 for all day parking in designated zone only
Up to 30 minutes: £0.60
Up to 1 hours: £2.00
1 to 2 hours: £3.60
2 to 3 hours: £4.70
3 to 4 hours: £6.00
4 to 6 hours: £7.30
6 to 12 hours: £8.80
Up to 3 days: £19.80
Up to 7 days: £38.50
Motorcycles: Free parking.
Blue Badge: One hour free on top of time purchased when displaying a valid blue badge and clock disc.
You can pay by:
- cash: with the following coins: 5 pence, 10 pence, 20 pence, 50 pence, £1 and £2. The old £1 coin will not be accepted. Please note that the ticket machine does not give change
- card: pay with Visa and MasterCard debit and credit cards, as well as contactless card payments.
- pay by phone: Broad Street car park location number: 9865 and 9879
- Three and seven day passes
- SLDC parking permit, except for 'Early Bird' designated bays
If you have problems paying due to an issue with the ticket machine you can let us know by reporting a problem with this car park.