Save time, do it online: Pay Apply Report

Other relevant services


In an emergency always call 999. Call 101 for any other enquiries. 

Victims of domestic violence can ask to be seen by a female officer and they can arrange transport, medical aid and a safe place for you to go.


Health services

In an emergency call 999 or 111 is the NHS non-emergency number. 

South Lakes Citizen's Advice Bureau

Providing free, independent, impartial and confidential advice on a wide range of areas.

Telephone : 01539 446 464


Christians Against Poverty

Provide free debt counselling, offering support and solutions.  

Telephone: 0800 328 0006


Women's Aid

A national domestic abuse charity in England, providing support to victims of domestic abuse.
Freephone: 0808 2000 247 24


Let Go

Providing a range of services to individuals experiencing domestic abuse regardless of age, gender or sexual orientation in Cumbria.   


North: 01228 633 640                                                       
South: 01229 582 386                                                      
West: 01900 842 991/2


Springboard South Lakeland

Offers a unique recovery package tailored to the individual needs of people affected by domestic abuse.

Telephone: 01539 742 624


Turning the Spotlight

A package of programmes and interventions for partners, ex partners and children experiencing domestic abuse in the home in South Cumbria.

Telephone: (Laraine Carr) 07919393311


Victim Support

Specialist support to help individuals of all ages who have been affected by crime and traumatic events including domestic violence.  

Victim care team in Cumbria: 0300 303 0157

Supportline: 0808 168 9111



National lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans domestic violence helpline.

Telephone: 0300 999 5428 or 0800 999 5428*

Birchall Trust

Provides a free counselling service for individual who have experienced recent or historic rape and sexual abuse in South Cumbria and North Lancashire.

Telephone: 01229 820 828



A housing and homelessness charity providing advice to individuals with housing problems.

Housing advice helpline 0808 800 4444



Emotional support for individual in crisis.  

Telephone : 01524 616 66  
Freephone (24 hours) : 116 123
Email:  or

Write: Freepost RSRB-KKBY-CYJK, PO Box 9090, STIRLING, FK8 2SA


Range of services to support families and couples, offering counselling and advice.  

Telephone: 0300 100 1234


National Family Mediation

 Free family mediation for separating couples.

Telephone: 0300 4000 636  


National Centre for Domestic Violence

Provides a free emergency injunctions service for individuals experiencing domestic violence.

Telephone: 0207 186 8270 or 0800 970 2070