You can get support to help you become independent and manage your home from:

 Housing support can help with:

  • becoming more independent 
  • applying for benefits, budgeting and managing debt 
  • finding somewhere to live and setting up home 
  • getting other support or community services
  • getting work or training
  • dealing with other professionals, family and neighbours and getting advice and guidance
  • your health and well being
  • security and personal safety     

Supported housing

There are a number of supported housing schemes for people with:

  • learning difficulties
  • physical disabilities
  • mental health problems
  • problems with homelessness

A referral can be made to the Central Access Point who will then refer it to the appropriate service.

For further advice contact the Housing Options team using the details below or call the out of hours number on 0870 428 6905.

Positive Feedback Okay Feedback Negative Feedback