You can get support to help you become independent and manage your home from South Lakes Foyer.
Housing support can help with:
- becoming more independent
- applying for benefits, budgeting and managing debt
- finding somewhere to live and setting up home
- getting other support or community services
- getting work or training
- dealing with other professionals, family and neighbours and getting advice and guidance
- your health and well being
- security and personal safety
There are a number of supported housing schemes for people with:
- learning difficulties
- physical disabilities
- mental health problems
- problems with homelessness
For further advice contact the Housing Options team using the details below, the same telephone number applies for out of hours calls.