Pay Apply Report

EU Settlement Scheme

Residents: Continue to live in the UK after Brexit

If you’re from the EU and living in the UK, you can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after Brexit.

The deadline for applications will be 30 June 2021. However, this will change to 31 December 2020 if the UK leaves the EU without a deal.

Check if you can apply and how to apply by following the step by step EU Settlement Scheme guidance

Further information is available from the Citizen Advice Bureau: staying in the UK after Brexit.

If you wish to speak or meet with someone to talk about this you can contact one of the following South Lakes Citizens Advice offices:

Citizens Advice Windermere contact details

Citizens Advice Kendal contact details

Citizens Advice Ulverston contact details 

Useful links:

Going and being abroad: EU Exit guidance

Staying in the UK as an EU Citizen

UK Nationals living in the EU

Positive Feedback Okay Feedback Negative Feedback