If anything happens which might affect how much benefit you get, you must tell us immediately.
If you don't tell us about a change and we pay you too much benefit, you may have to pay it back.
You must tell us about the following changes:
- you start or stop getting Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance, Employment and Support Allowance or Pension Credit
- you start or stop getting Working or Child Tax credits
- the amount of money you or your partner gets changes
- the money non-dependants get changes
- there are any other changes in the money people in your home get. For example, someone starts getting Personal Independence Payments
You must also tell us if:
- you change your address
- the number of people in your home changes
- you, or your partner, go into hospital
- you, or your partner, become a student, or stop being a student
- the amount of savings or capital you have changes