Save time, do it online: Pay Apply Report

Council Tax Reduction change in circumstances

You must tell us if you have a change in your circumstances.  Some changes will alter the amount of Council Tax Reduction you are entitled to. 

If you are entitled to less, you will have more Council Tax to pay and if you are entitled to more you will have less to pay.

When we change your entitlement we will send you a letter explaining what is different and a new Council Tax bill detailing your new charge and instalment plan.