Save time, do it online: Pay Apply Report

Gambling Act 2005

We issue premises licences for:

  • bingo
  • betting
  • adult gaming centres
  • family entertainment centres
  • casinos
  • horse racing
  • dog tracks

We also issue permits for:

  • temporary use notice
  • prize gaming
  • gaming machines in alcohol licenses premises, members clubs and unlicensed family entertainment centres

We also register small society lotteries.

How to apply

To apply fill in one of the premises licences, permits and registering application forms listed below. A personal licence must be held by the person who manages the premises. 

Details of fees are available on the licensing fees page. You should return your form and any other relevant document plus your fee to the licensing group.

Gambling Act application forms

Once you have filled in one of the forms return it,  any other relevant documents and your licensing fee to the licensing group.