Save time, do it online: Pay Apply Report

Gambling, lotteries and gaming machines

The Gambling Act 2005 covers three categories of licence:

  • operating licences
  • personal licences
  • premises licences

Gambling Commission licence and regulate operating and personal licences.

We process the premises licence applications.

How to apply

To apply fill in one of the premises licences, permits and registering application forms listed below. A personal licence must be held by the person who manages the premises. 

You should return your form and any other relevant document plus your fee to the licensing group.

Licensing fees

Premises licences

Gaming machines


Occasional use notice (track betting)