Applying for a review of premises licence
The Licensing Act 2003 allows a responsible authority or interested party to make an application to review a premises licence or club premises certificate.
An interested party is one of the following:
- any of the responsible authorities
- a person living in the vicinity of the premises
- a body, for example a residents or business association
It must relate to one or more of the statutory licensing objectives:
- prevention of crime and disorder
- prevention of public nuisance
- public safety
- protection of children from harm
You will need to fill in an application for a review of a premises licence or club premises certificate (DOC/88KB/8 pages).
When we have received an application for a review we have to display a notice outlining the grounds for the review on the premises and on our website for 28 days.
If members of the public wish to submit further representations about the review, you will need to fill in a representation form (PDF/25 KB/1 page).