All prices inc VAT at the appropriate rate.
Permanent mooring sites (3rd party insurance compulsory )
Annual charges (for a 12 month period commencing 1st April)
- Open Deck Yachts: £683.00
- Moorings with no boat attached for the whole licence period: £529.00
- All other craft up to maximum length of 11 metres: £122.00 per metre
- Commercial moorings: £1,342.00
- Service moorings: £1,167.00
- Local resident discount: subject to being registered for full SLDC Council Tax and not in arrears or receiving second home relief, (pro Rata as the year progresses): £175.00
Mooring Licencees are entitled to limited free use of slipway, tractor, mast hoist and showers.
Minimum 3rd party insurance compulsory
- Per night (Excludes slipway fee): £13.00 at Belle Isle, Parsonage Bay, Waterhead, Fell Foot
- Winter let holiday moorings (Nov-Mar): £265.00
Ferry Nab public jetties only
- Permanent Mooring Holder per night arrival after 1700 depart before 1000, or any period over 4 hours: £13.00
- Non Permanent Mooring Holder per night arrival after 1700 depart before 1000
(3 pre-bookable jetty berths NMH only), or any period over 4 hours: £35.00
- Annual boat storage at Ferry Nab ( For a 12 month period starting 1 April: limited spaces)
- Tenders in racks max L.O.A 4.82 metres (15 feet 10 inches) Mooring holders only: £105.00 per year
- Trailered dinghy storage max L.O.A 3.05 metres (10 feet 0.07 inches): £290.00 per year
- Trailered Catamaran storage: £350.00 per year
- Holiday Boat Storage, powered craft and catamarans (April till October) (minimum 3rd party insurance) Max L.O.A 5.50 metres: £20.00 per night
- Non-powered trailered dinghy up to a maximum of 5.50 metres: £10.00 per night (maximum of 2 weeks at any one time excludes initial one off launch fee)
- Ferry Nab winter storage (November till March): £36.00 per metre
- Trailer storage (limited spaces): £30.00 per month
Boat registration (per calendar year)
View the fees for 2014/15
View the launching and car park fees web page for more information.
Please note that there is also a charge for the use of facilities available at Ferry Nab.
Post: Lake Wardens, Ferry Nab, Bowness-on-Windermere, Cumbria LA23 3JH.
Telephone: 015394 42753
Visit the Lake Wardens on Facebook