Fees and charges for Windermere from 1 April 2015.
All prices include VAT at the appropriate rate.
Permanent swinging moorings
(Third party insurance compulsory)
Annual charges (for a 12 month period commencing 1 April)
- open deck yachts: £697.00
- moorings with no boat attached for the whole licence period: £540.00
- all other craft up to maximum length of 11 metres: £125.00 per metre
- commercial moorings: £1,369.00
- service moorings: £1,190.00
- local resident discount: subject to being registered for full SLDC Council Tax and not in arrears or receiving second home relief, (pro Rata as the year progresses): £179.00
Mooring licensees are entitled to limited free use of slipway, tractor, mast hoist and unlimited showers.
Minimum third party insurance compulsory.
- per night (excludes slipway fee): £13.50 at Belle Isle, Waterhead, Fell Foot
- winter let holiday moorings (November till March): £265.00
Ferry Nab Marina berths
(Annual charges for a 12 month period commencing 1 April)
Short term jetty berthing
Ferry Nab public jetties only:
Annual boat storage fees at Ferry Nab
tenders in racks maximum L.O.A. 3.48 metres (10 feet), mooring holders: £110 per year
trailered dinghy storage maximum L.O.A. 5.5 metres (18 feet): £300 per year
trailered catamaran storage: £360 per year
Holiday boat storage: April to October
(Minimum third party insurance)
Winter storage at Ferry Nab: November to March
Facilities available at Ferry Nab.
public showers Ferry Nab (during opening hours), price per token: £1.00
free to mooring, storage and slipway clients)
- tractor (per half hour): £25.00
- mast hoist (per use): £25.00
- lake chart (laminated): £4.00
- power wash: £25.00
- plastic number boards (pair) : £15.00
sewage pump out for mooring holders £2.00 for single use, £15.00 for 10 uses
- sewage pump out for non-Mooring holders £4.00 for single use, £35.00 for 10 uses
Boat registration (per calendar year)
National Park boat registration
Like the Windermere Lake Wardens on Facebook or follow them on twitter: @Lakewardens