2 responses from Mr & Mrs Wayne and Susan Dand (Individual)
1. Mr & Mrs Wayne and Susan Dand (Individual) : 22 May 2008 14:40:00
Please write your comment or explain your reasons for supporting or opposing this part of the Report. You may also wish to refer to the tests of soundess in the glossary of the Preferred Options document before making your comments.
Further to recent public concerns regarding the possible proposal to build on land off Burneside Road Kendal ( Land known as Sparrowmire), we write with reservations to wether the following concerns will be taken into account:-
1.Loss of green belt land.
2.Increased traffic already at a dangerous high amount with it beeing the main route to Burneside, Croppers etc.
3. Top water and drainage issues, photos can be provided showing risk to house flooding to 216 +218 Burneside Road.
4. Loss of wild life habitat.
5. Increased traffic at Windermere Road at a all time high already.
Has or will anybody have the commensense to build large scale developments away from already congested areas of the town. Has thought been given to building near to boundaries of Kendal, Appleby road (Nr schools, services), Milnthorpe Road, Entrance to the town near services and schools, Windermere Road, reducing congestion, near services etc.
We understand this stage of the consultation is 1st steps towards identifying land avaible, however will the above issues be reviewed at great lengths to ensure the above concerns are answered.
2. Mr & Mrs Wayne and Susan Dand (Individual) : 20 Jun 2008 16:19:00
A typed or handwritten document was submitted. This has been scanned and can be downloaded below: